This week's menu...

Meal Planning Post time! I'm excited about this week's lineup, so I thought I'd share my meal plan and prep.

Here is what is on the menu:

MONDAY
Pork Schnitzel, Smashed potatoes, kale salad

TUESDAY
Steak Fajitas

WEDNESDAY
Spaghetti with olive oil and herbs, kale salad

THURSDAY
Bbq Chicken thighs, corn on the cob

FRIDAY
I don't cook on Fridays, this week we're going out to celebrate the end of the school year


Prep on Monday:
*Pound out the pork into cutlets
*Make marinade for the steak and get the steak soaking up all the goodness
*Chop peppers and onions
*Pull chicken from freezer to thaw in fridge
*Chop kale for salad
*Shuck the corn
*Pickle jalapenos

Prep on Wednesday:
Marinate the chicken in bbq sauce


With the major work done, now I have much less work to do each night.

Nightly prep:

MONDAY
Bread and cook the pork
Chop and boil potatoes, smash them with butter, salt and pepper
Toss the salad

TUESDAY
Grill the steak, toast the tortillas
Make guacamole

WEDNESDAY
Cook pasta, toss with olive oil and chopped herbs

THURSDAY
Grill chicken and corn

Done! I usually spend about 1-2 hours prepping at the beginning of the week to make the rest of my week easier and faster.

Comments

Popular Posts