Blue Apron Meal #2


Tonight was Blue Apron Meal #2 in our week-long trial. The menu for tonight was a past dish, fresh fettuccine with swiss chard and goat cheese. The prep for this one was super easy, took less than 30 minutes from start to finish. Chopping and sauteeing  a few veggies (chard, garlic and chives) and boiling water for fresh pasta was really all there was to it.

So I have to admit, I edited this recipe a tiny bit: I left out the beet. I hate beets. They taste like dirt.  So that made it even more simple because I didn't have to cook that!


Finished product, topped with crumbled goat cheese and fresh chives.


I really enjoyed this meal. Honestly, I could have eaten those noodles with just some salt and butter because they were amazing. I love goat cheese so that was a total win too. My only complaint about this one was that I would have loved some leftovers :)

So far, so good! The food is simple to prepare, thought some comfort level in the kitchen is required (knowing the difference between small dice, rough chop, etc) and I do love how fresh the ingredients are. One more meal to go!








Comments

Popular Posts